Sunday, April 15, 2012

Everyday Magic

I read an article from Forbes that asked "Do You Believe In Magic." My first thought immediately went to how badly I wanted to live in the world of Harry Potter. I would have loved to have gone to Ollivander's wand shop and have a wand choose me.  While reading the Harry Potter series it was so easy to believe in their magic and to become lost in their world. But what about our world? Could there be magic and if so in what forms? Karma, forces of positive thinking, superstitions, intuition. Could these all be forms of magic? Who knows for sure? Having faith, whether it be in religion, yourself, a project or endeavor, gives us hope and something to strive for. I believe that it makes us better human beings. So do I believe in magic? I am going to go light a candle, say a little prayer and tell you, quite simply, Yes, I do.
Here is a link to the original article: 

No comments:

Post a Comment